- So far, the Summer of Sweet Seventeen has been kind to me.
- Sleeves are finished, they are very bright, lots of rose red, pink, turquoise and ocean blues.
- I made a banging carrot, orange and pumpkin cake. The topping was coconut cream and few dates, which made it taste soft and creamy as any non-vegan carrot, organge and pumpkin cake should be.
- The strawberry patch is looking pretty sexy.
- I took some photos of my favourite place in Guernsey to run, St Saviour’s Reservoir. It’s beautiful, peaceful, luscious and always a delight.
The news of a terror attack in Manchester was heart breaking, my thoughts and prayers are with those that have suffered a tragic loss and trauma. I was on the London underground for the morning commute on 7/7 and had a lucky escape. Commuting to work or going to a concert should not end in tragedy and trauma. I feel the pain, anguish and grief of those affected. I will never forget my first gig, it’s a memory that plays on my heart now, quietly, tenderly, and close. I hold that memory in my heart, like a hand, never letting go. I cannot forgive or forget how much terror and violence interrupts and punctuates our normal daily lives, freedom, and our rights to be who we wish to be in the world. Fear is no way to live.